Hello and Welcome to Beyond The Vision! My name is Catherine Archie. I am the Founder and CEO of this amazing organization. My story is a testimony to those with and without a vision, that if you have just one ounce of hope or belief in yourself, you can conquer anything...My Vision!
Beyond the Vision, has been a project in the making for many years. It started from a dream that I had as a little girl. A dream that was centered around assisting and providing needed services to others. I wanted to see people do and be their best. Little did I know back then that I would develop a passion for working with young adults. Assisting them with knocking down barriers, bridging gaps and activating their full potential. Young people today face many adversities and it is my personal and professional goal to provide services that will enable young adults to take charge of their lives with confidence, purpose, and a vision. Beyond the Vision, started as a dream. A dream that continues to develop and evolve. A dream that serves the purpose of positively impacting the lives of young adults. A dream that is My Vision!
Stay Focused on The Vision... The Journey Continues!
More about Me...
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology with a minor in Sociology - University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Master of Arts Degree in Business with emphasis in Leadership Management - Doane College
- Doctorate of Educational Studies with emphasis in Educational Leadership & Higher Education (In-progress)
- Certified American Red Cross Instructor
- Certified Mandt Instructor
- Certified Life Coach
- Business Consultant
Catherine M. Archie, MAM